We offer specialist legal advice in Company Law, New Technology and Data Protection, with the highest standards of quality. Our experience allows us to offer advice tailored to the needs of each client.
Privacy and Information Security
- Data protection services and audits at national and international level
- Online reputation and the right to be forgotten
- Data Protection Officer services (DPO)
- Training programs
- Binding corporate rules (BCRs)
- Adaptation of web pages, social networks, Apps, wearable’s etc.
- Information Society and Electronic Commerce
- Outsourcing contracts
- Civil, commercial and contentious-administrative proceedings
- Data protection legal proceedings
- Inspections and disciplinary proceedings
- Piracy, cyber-squatting and identity theft
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
Conditio Iuris has lawyers with an international profile who are able to assist our clients in their affairs.
- Company Law and International contracts
- Data Protection and New Technology
- Drafting of legal documentation in multiple languages