The domain www.conditioiuris.com is owned by Conditio Iuris, SLP, a professional limited liability partnership of lawyers member of the Barcelona Bar Association: Conditio Iuris, SLP CIF. B-64390628 Company Registry inBarcelona, Volume 39253, Folio 68, Sheet B343161 T +34 93 488 05 05 F +34 93 487 57 00 email@example.com
As practicing lawyers we are subject to the Regulations of the Catalan and Spanish Bars in particular the Catalan Code of Advocacy and the General Statute of the Spanish Bar.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All content published via this website, including images, logos, videos and text are owned by Conditio Iuris SLP or third parties who have authorized us to use them. In no event will access to this website be construed as the waiver or assignment of said rights, or confer any rights of use, reproduction, distribution, modification, or exploitation, without having the prior written authorization of Conditio Iuris or its legitimate owner. © All rights reserved. The authors of the icons used on this website belong to third parties from the website The Noun Project, Creative Commons – Attribution (CC BY 3.0) licence. All were taken from the NounPro account having removed the obligation to quote authors. In any event we attach herewith a list of the authors:
- Presentation. Created by Mike Rowe. Fitzroy, Melbourne, AU 2013
- World. Created by Juan Pablo Bravo. Santiago, CL 2013
- Community. Created by Jessica Lock. Toronto, Ontario, CA 2014
- Shield. Created by Michele Zamparo. Venice, IT
- Lock. Created by Hysen Drogu. Rome, Italy, IT 2014
- Globe. Created by Thomas Uebe. München, Bayern, DE 2014
- Copyright. Created by Stefan Parnarov. Sofia, BG 2014
- Check-Mark. Created by Stefan Parnarov. Sofia, BG 2014
- Warranty. Created by Eugen Belyakoff. RU 2014
- Gavel. Created by Eugen Belyakoff. RU 2014
- Map-Marker. Created by Hello Many. Montreal, QC, CA 2014
This site is located in the servers of CDmon in a secure server with antivirus and antispam. However, we cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may harm your computer. We disclaim any responsibility in this respect.
In this website you can find links to other websites for the sole purpose of facilitating access to information. However, this does not imply that we accept any responsibility for the contents or the lack of security of the linked website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The general terms mentioned in this document will be governed by Spanish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Barcelona. Last updated: February 2015